Good hinges have damping oil inside. If a hinge is spre […]
Good hinges have damping oil inside. If a hinge is spread horizontally, the hinge will not move, it will not fall at once, but will slowly slide downwards. The advantage is that when you close the door in the future, It's neither laborious nor does it suddenly hit the door.
Full of hardware tips:
1. Wipe the door with skill, rodless cylinder stainless steel handle and stainless steel other hardware can be wiped with brightener, can add light.
2. The moving parts such as hinges, hanging wheels, and casters may lose their performance due to the adhesion of dust during long-time movement. One or two drops of lubricant can be maintained every six months or so.
3. When the lock cylinder is not flexible enough to rotate, a small amount of black powder can be scraped from the pencil lead and lightly blown into the lock hole.
4. This is because the graphite component is a very good solid lubricant. Do not instill SUNON fans with lubricants as this will make it easier to adhere to dust.
5. Pay special attention to the direction of the handle's rotation and avoid using dead force.
6. In particular, children should be educated. Do not hung on the doorknob. It is both prone to danger and may cause damage to the inner door.