1. First buy the original window matching pulley. (Diff […]
1. First buy the original window matching pulley. (Different pulleys have a size that prevents the window from being installed or being loose)
2. Hold the window frame with both hands, lift it up, remove it, and then use a screwdriver to unscrew the fixing screws on the four sides. (You can also use rivets, pistol drill can be)
3. Then carefully put the glass down, open the four sides of the aluminum alloy frame, see the bottom of the pulley bar, change it, point the lubricant.
4. Put it all together and install it on the window.