1. Wipe gently with a dry soft cloth. Do not clean with […]
1. Wipe gently with a dry soft cloth. Do not clean with chemical cleaners or acidic liquids. If you find any black spots on the surface that are difficult to remove, wipe with a little kerosene;
2. It is normal to make a noise after using it for a long time. In order to ensure the long-lasting smoothness and quietness of the pulley, you can regularly add some lubricant for maintenance every 2-3 months.
3. Prevent heavy objects and sharp objects from hitting and scratching.
4. Avoid pulling hard during transportation and damaging the hardware at the furniture joint.