Spring hinges are mainly used for hollow doors, cabinet […]
Spring hinges are mainly used for hollow doors, cabinet doors and wardrobe doors. They are made of galvanized iron and zinc alloy. Its function is to automatically close the door leaf after opening. The single spring hinge can only open in one direction, and the double spring hinge can be used inside and outside. Open in both directions. The hinge is equipped with adjusting screws, which can adjust the height and thickness of the board up and down, left and right. The distance between the two screw fixing holes on the side of the hole is generally 32mm, and the distance between the diameter side and the two sides of the board is 4mm. In addition, spring hinges have various special specifications, such as: inner 45 degree angle hinge, outer 135 degree angle hinge, and 175 degree angle hinge.
Pay attention to the following points in the process of installing spring hinges:
1. Before installation, check whether the hinges match the door and window frames and sashes.
2. The hinge connection method should match the material of the frame and fan. For example, the hinge used for the steel frame wooden door, the side connected with the steel frame is welded, and the side connected with the wooden door leaf is fixed by wood screws.
3. Check whether the hinge groove matches the hinge height, width, and thickness.
4. When installing, ensure that the hinges of the same leaf are on the same vertical line to prevent the doors and windows from springing up.
5. Check whether the hinge and its connecting screws and fasteners are matched.
6. In the case that the two hinges are asymmetrical, it should be distinguished which one should be connected to the fan, which one should be connected to the door and window frame, and the side connected to the three sections of the shaft should be fixed to the frame. The side connected to the two sections of the shaft should be fixed to the frame.